|Released November 2007|
The Grand Wazoo
The Lost Episodes
72/09/24 concert in Boston
For other uses, see Wazoo (disambiguation).
- "Ulterior Motive" (3:19)
- The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary: Movement I (4:50)
- The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary: Movement II (9:07)
- The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary: Movement III (12:33)
- The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary: Movement IV - The New Brown Clouds (7:35)
- Penis Dimension (3:35)
- Variant I Processional March (3:28)
"This concert was recorded live at Boston Music Hall in Boston, Massachusetts on 24 September 1972. These stereo masters were digitally transferred from FZ's Ampex ATR 100 deck into Nuendo at 96 K 24 bit by Joe Travers using Euphonix AM 713 Converters - in April 2007. ...this concert had a slightly different original dynamic in that Big Swifty followed Greggery Peccary. Due to disc space we resequenced the program to maintain the integrity of the performance."
Cover Art "Mundo Invisible" (oil on canvas, 60" x 72") by Christopher Mark Brennan, 2003.
|ZFT #||Version #||# discs||Format||Catalog #||Release
|2007-11-01||0824302007228||Mundo Invisible||US release. Matrix # CD1: IFPI 1081 VR2007-2/1 + A01 + GQ12201 IFPI L028 ; CD2: IFPI 1083 VR2007-2/2 + A01 + GQ11401 IFPI LB48|
- The first reported copies were sold during the ZPZ show on October 31st. The first shipping confirmation emails from Musictoday were received on November 1st.
- Slave Market with the Disappearing Bust of Voltaire by Salvador Dali, 1940