Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zappa referenced pants, underpants, panties and undergarments a few times in his work:
- Panty Rap on Tinseltown Rebellion (See the finished quilt.)
- The Jazz Discharge Party Hats on The Man From Utopia
- The Madison Panty-Sniffing Festival on You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 6
- Intro on The Yellow Shark: "And if you feel like throwing underpants on the stage; put 'em over there."
- Fembot in A Wet T-Shirt Nite: "As viewed through a thoroughly soaked stupid-looking white sort of male person’s conservative kind of middle-of-the road cotton undergarment. Whoopee!"
- Do You Like My New Car?: "Would I lie just to get into your pants?"
- Dead Girls Of London: "Gee, I like your pants."
- Gee, I Like Your Pants
- Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance: "Who cares if you're so poor you can't afford to buy a pair of Mod A Go-Go stretch-elastic pants..."
- Mother People: "Do you think that my pants are too tight?"