Jump to navigation Jump to search
Certain objects in Zappa's song lyrics are made in chrome.
- Who Are The Brain Police?: "and the plastic's all melted and so is the chrome" (...) "and the chrome is too soft."
- The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny
- Magic Fingers: "save for your chrome-with-heavy-duty-leather-thong Peace Medallion, heh..."
- Sofa No. 2 and Ya Hozna: "Ich bin der chrome dinette"
- Muffin Man: "reaching for an oversized chrome spoon"
- A Token Of My Extreme: "That looks like it's a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over its body..."
- Stick It Out: "See the chrome, feel the chrome"
- Sy Borg: "This is exciting, I never plooked a tiny chrome-plated machine..."
- Packard Goose The liner notes mention that "enormous flabby short cloth neck ornaments" work their "hidden chrome snap attachments" as they resurge in the direction of the White Zone seeking snack material near the Utensil Shrines of Greater America.
- Frank Zappa & la dînette de chrome