Thierry Ardisson: You know, in France, we have a questionnaire, that we call the Marcel Proust questionnaire, and we will play that with you. First is what is, for you, the depths of misery?
Frank Zappa: Travelling in Europe. Especially in Spain on Iberia airlines.
- Quoted from the 1988 interview with Thierry Ardisson for Bains de Minuit. 
Articles referencing Spain and other Spanish topics
- 88/05/17 Barcelona Spain Palacio de Deportes
- Zappa In Barcelona
- Salvador Dali
- Frank Zappa en el infierno
- Broken Hearts Are For Assholes: "Who had just blew in from Spain".
- A Little Green Rosetta: "(...) and for the people in Spain who think the French people are where it’s at." (...) And for the people in Mongolia who always wanted to go to Spain for a vacation."
- Roy Estrada sings Spanish at the end of WPLJ.
- The opera Carmen takes place in Spain.