Jump to navigation Jump to search
References to hoses in Zappa's songs
- Mentioned in the liner notes of Chunga's Revenge: "A gypsy mutant industrial vacuum cleaner dances about a mysterious night time camp fire. Festoons. Dozens of imported castanets, clutched by the horrible suction of its heavy duty hose, waving with marginal erotic abondon in the midnight autumn air."
- Strictly Genteel (The Track): "Help everybody so they'll all get (...) a lawn and a hose"
- Hunchentoot: "CUT TO: MEDIUM SHOT OF KHADAFFI (we know it's him because he's still got that semi-swami flower-child-of-the-desert 1960 sort of shirt on), wearing a black leather S&M mask, attempting to 'irrigate' the poodle-faced mutant cocktail waitress with an enormous hose attached to a cement truck parked alongside the SOFA."
- Uncle Remus: "We look pretty sharp in these clothes, unless we are sprayed with a hose."
- Legend Of The Illinois Enema Bandit: "Got a hose on his arm."
- The Radio Is Broken: "It's got an air hose."
- Be In My Video: "They 'll spray an alley... with a hose."
- Peter the Hose on An Evening In Detroit