Trevor Charles Howell
"A man who attacked Frank Zappa, the pop group leader, because he thought Mr Zappa was not giving value for money, was jailed for 12 months by Judge Rigg at the Central Criminal Court yesterday. Trevor Charles Howell, aged 24, a labourer, admitted maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm on Mr Zappa during a concert at the Rainbow Theatre, Finsbury Park, London.
Mr Howell was said to have run on to the stage and pushed Mr Zappa, causing him to fracture a leg and cut his head. Mr Zappa was in hospital for six weeks."
Articles and Interviews
- Dialogue: Frank Zappa
- Fearless Frank tells what he'll lay on you at the Oval concert
- Frank Zappa: a Mother Only a Face Could Love
- Let's Talk Clothes
- The Perspective of Frank Zappa
- The Rainbow Theatre Incident
- Zappa And The Mothers – The Flo And Eddie Years
- Zapparap: For Real!