- Pipeline - The Lively Ones
- Fort Lauderdale - The Impacts
- Pintor - Pharos
- Ultimate Wave - Eddie Day
- Nite Prowler - The Deuce Coupes
- In My Moondreams - Andy Paley, Brian Wilson
- Bengazi - Insect Surfers
- Letter From Jeepers - Mr. Guy
- Penetration - The Blue Hawaiians
- Monte Carlo Nights - Tiki Gods
- Jacques Cousteau - Young Jacques
- Lonely Dragster - Bobby Fuller Four
- Surfer Girl - The Sentinals
- Rumble - Link Wray
- Shot In The Dark - Boardwalkers
- Intoxica - Centurians
- Full Moon - Eden Ahbez
- Misirlou [Live] - Bobby Fuller Four
Compilation producers: Bob Keane & Andrew Rosenthal.
Written by: Bob Keane.
The girl on the cover is Gina Portoghesi
In 1938 teenage Bob Keane [Kuhn as he then was] put on a concert broadcast from Glendale Junior College & was heard by an MCA agent. Thus, he entered "the music business" and, when he formed Del-Fi & Donna labels (on which this compilation resides), his 'pro-surf' path would cross that of FZ & Paul Buff. He also specialized in producing Pachuco artists & launched Ritchie Valens.
|ZFT #||Version #||# discs||Format||Catalog #||Release