I am dedicating my work on this wiki to the memory of my friend, Rodger A. Barrow (1961-2020). Rodger recently died in Midwest City, Oklahoma, after a long illness. He turned me on to Frank Zappa, and was the biggest Zappa fan I ever met. (Perhaps he has some rivals here.) I met Rodger when we both worked at Hughes Aircraft Company in California. He stayed with the company as it was acquired by Raytheon, for whom he transferred to Oklahoma. Rodger loved all kinds of music and was an avid fan and supporter of live music. Rodger got me to see a lot of great music. He had an extensive music collection that included a lot of Zappa records. He was also an amateur comedian who performed with his comedy class and at some open-mike nights. Rodger is survived by two sisters and a nephew. He was a good friend with a big heart and I will miss him.
This does not count redirects.
- Pop Chronicles
- Blackboard Jungle
- Keith Altham
- Leiber and Stoller
- The Lost Interview
- 68/12/06-07 Los Angeles CA US Shrine Exposition Hall
- Pop Chronicles interview: obtained & posted [transcript]
- ? and the Mysterians
- Tommy James and the Shondells
- 73/05/18 Uniondale NY US Nassau Coliseum
- 78/01/24-27 London UK Hammersmith Odeon
- 69/03/01 Westbury NY US Westbury Music Fair
- Vanilla Fudge