Difference between revisions of "An Evening With Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Removed "Live in studio" as this is questionable)
m (An Evening With Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart moved to An Evening With Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart on wheels)
Revision as of 09:17, 19 September 2008
The Lost Episodes
Trout Mask Replica
- Cucamonga - Bongo Fury version
- Orange Claw Hammer - by Don van Vliet
- Debra Kadabra / Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy - Bongo Fury versions
- Will You Drink My Water? - "The Smegmates"
- Pachuco Cadaver - by Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Trout Mask Replica version
- I Was A Teenage Maltshop - CBS demo, 1965
- Status Back Baby - CBS demo, 1965
- Ned The Mumbler - may or may not include Ned Has A Brainstorm, CBS demo, 1965
- Toads Of The Short Forest - studio session in Cucamonga, 1964
- Charva - The Lost Episodes version, wrongly titled as 'Charma'
- Speedfreak Boogie - Mystery Disc version
- Metal Man Has Won His Wings - Mystery Disc version
- Instrumental - recorded in 1964
- Louisiana Blues - 1st Mothers recording at the "Broadside Bar", Pomona, 1965
- Instrumental - Party Scene From "Mondo Hollywood", Mystery Disc version
- Studio Rehearsal - Sandwich Song, 1st rehearsals, 1965
- How Could I Be Such A Fool? - 1st rehearsals, 1965
- Boogie For Berkeley - rehearsal, 1968
- Neon Meat Dream Of A Octafish - by Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Trout Mask Replica version
- Muffin Man - Bongo Fury version
- 200 Years Old - extended version from an acetate, 1975
Bootleg of KWST radio broadcast from 1st November 1975.
|ZFT #||Version #||# discs||Format||Catalog #||Release
|1||CD||Blind Boy Grunt
- See also track Original Mothers At The Broadside (Pomona).