From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
Weasels occasionally pop up in Zappa's work, either as the literal animals or figurally sneaky people who cannot be trusted.
- One of Zappa's favorite films The Killer Shrews features murderous shrews. When the crew of Mystery Science Theater 3000 watched the film they made a reference to the infamous album cover of Zappa's "Weasels Ripped My Flesh".
- Weasels Ripped My Flesh
- Weasels Ripped My Flesh (The Track)
- Jewish Princess: "with Romanian thighs, who weasels 'n' lies"
- Jesus Thinks You're A Jerk: "There's an ugly little weasel 'bout three-foot nine"
- Bacon Fat: "But some little weasel must 'a dropped 'em a note"
- Texas Medley: "Falwell and Pat and that weasel".
- One track on The History And Collected Improvisations Of The Mothers Of Invention is named "The Weasel Music"
- When Zappa was a guest star in Miami Vice he referred to cocaine as "weasel dust".