From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
Patrick O'Hearn born 9/6/1954 in Los Angeles, CA (raised in Oregon), the son of working musicians. Studied cello, violin, and flute, and gained early experience playing bass with his parents' lounge act.
In early 1976, he won an audition to play bass in The Mothers.
O'Hearn provided bass and/or vocal for:
- Zappa In New York
- Sleep Dirt
- Sheik Yerbouti
- Joe's Garage Act I
- Joe's Garage Acts II & III
- Tinseltown Rebellion
- Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar
- Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch
- Baby Snakes
- Them Or Us
- You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 1
- You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 4
- You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 6
- Frank Zappa Plays The Music Of Frank Zappa
- Conceptual Continuity
- An Evening In Detroit.
Patrick can be seen in the Zappa movies: