From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
A "frenzy" is a English term to describe wild or maniac excitement. Several characters in Zappa's lyrics suffer from frenzies:
- Dirty Love: "The poodles bites/C'mon frenzy!"
- Father O'Blivion: "Which set him off in such a frenzy"
- Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me: "A petulant frenzy"
- Smell My Beard: "Really whipping it, just whipping it into a frenzy"
- Watermelon In Easter Hay: "Joe's has worked himself into an imaginary frenzy..."
- Drakma and Hunchentoot in Hunchentoot set themselves off in a frenzy.
- An Australian Zappa band is named Petulant Frenzy
- The filming company of The World's Greatest Sinner was called "Frenzy Productions"