From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
"Arf!" or sounds of barking dogs occasionally appear in Zappa's songs.
- White Ugliness: "Grrr . . . Arf arf arf ar-ar-ar-ar-ar! Teeth out there, and ready to attack 'em. . ."
- Lonesome Electric Turkey: "Arf!"
- Stink-Foot: "That's a good dog, arf arf arf!"
- Po-Jama People: "Po-Jama People, now people (I said). Arf arf arf, I wish they all got away!"
- Echidna's Arf (Of You)
- Florentine Pogen: "When her crab cakes/Arf arf arf!"
- Evelyn A Modified Dog: "Arf, she said!"
- Andy: During the intro howling dogs can be heard.
- Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me: "He had an Irish setter... (...) Arf!"
- Ruthie-Ruthie: "Okay, here we go! Arf arf! Arf!"
- Barking Pumpkin features a pumpkin saying "Arf!"