"Blow your harmonica, son!"
From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
(Redirected from "Blow your harmonica, son!" (CC))
The catchphrase "Blow your harmonica, son" originates from Lightnin' Slim.
This quote, and variations, can be heard in:
- Trouble Every Day - Freak Out! (5:07)
- Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused Gas Mask - Weasels Ripped My Flesh (3:12)
- In France - Them Or Us (2:28) "Oh, smell your harmonica, go on, smell it, son"
- In France - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 3 (2:01) "Well, suck that harmonica, son"
- The Downtown Talent Scout - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 5 (3:59)