"Blow your harmonica, son!"
From Zappa Wiki Jawaka
The catchphrase "Blow your harmonica, son" originates from Lightnin' Slim.
This quote, and variations, can be heard in:
- Trouble Every Day - Freak Out! (5:07)
- Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused Gas Mask - Weasels Ripped My Flesh (3:12)
- In France - Them Or Us (2:28) "Oh, smell your harmonica, go on, smell it, son"
- In France - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 3 (2:01) "Well, suck that harmonica, son"
- The Downtown Talent Scout - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 5 (3:59)